Manogue Cleared After Small Fire and Evacuation

By  | 

RENO, NV - Students and staff at Manogue High School are being allowed into the building after firefighters cleared the campus after a small electrical fire.

KOLO 8 News Now reporter Angela Chen says school officials saw smoke coming from the top of a building and a teacher smelled smoke in class, and pulled a fire alarm. Students and staff were moved to the football field while firefighters investigated. Classes had not yet started for the day.

The fire was above the ceiling and was out by the time firefighters got there; in fact, they're not sure it ever did more than smolder.

Nobody is reported hurt.