September 16, 2014
RENO, NV - Fire crews have knocked down an early morning fire at a home in the Stead area.
Flames broke out at the home in the 7600 block of Corso Street before 3:00 a.m. Thursday. Only the outside of the home was burned.
Reno fire crews tell KOLO 8 News everyone got out of the home safely.
Investigators think the fire started in a trash can outside the home.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.