Morning Home Fire in Stead Area Put Out

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

RENO, NV - Fire crews have knocked down an early morning fire at a home in the Stead area.

Flames broke out at the home in the 7600 block of Corso Street before 3:00 a.m. Thursday. Only the outside of the home was burned.

Reno fire crews tell KOLO 8 News everyone got out of the home safely.

Investigators think the fire started in a trash can outside the home.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 184914161 - kolotv.com/a?a=184914161
Gray Television, Inc.