Fire Damages Sparks House

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - It's unclear what sparked a fire at a home on the 200 block of East Lincoln Way in Sparks early Wednesday morning. Flames broke out around 2:00 a.m.

According to the Sparks Fire Department, when crews arrived, they saw flames coming out of the garage. The fire also caused some damage to the kitchen of the single-family home. The fire is under investigation.

The people living there were able to get out safely and no one was hurt. Firefighters also rescued one dog from the home.

A home next door was also damaged by the flames, but the residents of that home were able to go back inside after being evacuated.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 185400792 - kolotv.com/a?a=185400792