September 1, 2015
SPARKS, NV - It's unclear what sparked a fire at a home on the 200 block of East Lincoln Way in Sparks early Wednesday morning. Flames broke out around 2:00 a.m.
According to the Sparks Fire Department, when crews arrived, they saw flames coming out of the garage. The fire also caused some damage to the kitchen of the single-family home. The fire is under investigation.
The people living there were able to get out safely and no one was hurt. Firefighters also rescued one dog from the home.
A home next door was also damaged by the flames, but the residents of that home were able to go back inside after being evacuated.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.