Sparks Dental Office Damaged By Fire

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - Staff at the Pyramid Heath Center tells us the office cannot take any patients this week because of damage caused by a fire Tuesday night.

If you had an appointment this week, it is canceled, and you will be contacted later for rescheduling.

The Sparks Fire Department says the fire started at 10:25PM at 2281 Pyramid Way. The fire severely damaged a building with various medical offices.

Officials believe the fire started in the attic, causing the roof to collapse above unit #12. All offices were closed at the time and no one was inside.

The fire affected five units, three of which are medical businesses, and the other two are vacant. The cause of the fire hasn't been determined.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 243630871 - kolotv.com/a?a=243630871