January 29, 2015
A Reno motel was the scene of a fire Saturday evening, forcing many of the employees and guests to evacuate.
It happened at the Wonder Motel, located on Lake Street and 4th.
According to authorities on the scene, a dryer caught fire possibly because of lint, which sent the laundry room ablaze.
The fire spread into the second floor but officials tell KOLO 8 most of the damage was located in the laundry room.
Fire crews were able to quickly get the blaze under control.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.