September 18, 2014
A house fire in Lockwood sent two people to the hospital, including a firefighter.
The flames broke out, in the kitchen of this home... on "avenue of the colors".
Storey County fire crews say someone was cooking chicken on the stove when built-up grease in the hood caught fire, and quickly spread to the ceiling & attic insulation.
One firefighter had to be treated for heat exhaustion.
One of the three people, living at the home suffered smoke inhalation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.