October 30, 2014
A family is homeless tonight after a fire destroys a home on Roberts Street and Kietzke Lane.
Reno Fire investigators say the fire started because someone was cooking in the garage on a propane stove. The blaze then quickly spread to other portions of the house. News crews were kept back because firemen feared fumes from gasoline leaking from a car in the garage would explode.
Fortunately no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.