January 26, 2015
A high rise fire in downtown Reno is under investigation.
It sparked just after 10:30pm Tuesday night.
It was confined to the 11th floor of the Montage, which is currently under construction.
Investigators say a propane heater sparked the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.