December 20, 2014
Fire officials say an electrical short sparked a blaze that damaged a mobile home near Kietzke and Moana last night and left six people needing another place to live.
Firefighters were able to keep the blaze confined to a bedroom and closet area of the double-wide mobile home.
Investigators say modifications were being made to the electrical wiring that shorted out in a closet.
No one was injured and the family was assisted by the American
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.