Mercury Spill

By: STAFF
By: STAFF

A mercury spill at a Reno college satellite campus forced a partial closure on Tuesday night.

A spokeswoman for Truckee Meadows Community College says a diesel instructor spilled the toxic liquid onto himself and an office floor, at the facility on Edison Way Tuesday afternoon.

The Reno Fire Department responded to the scene, and sealed off a hallway as a precaution. The remainder of the campus stayed open for evening classes.


KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 3906171 - kolotv.com/a?a=3906171