September 16, 2014
A mercury spill at a Reno college satellite campus forced a partial closure on Tuesday night.
A spokeswoman for Truckee Meadows Community College says a diesel instructor spilled the toxic liquid onto himself and an office floor, at the facility on Edison Way Tuesday afternoon.
The Reno Fire Department responded to the scene, and sealed off a hallway as a precaution. The remainder of the campus stayed open for evening classes.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.