September 20, 2014
RENO - Investigators are still trying to find out what caused a house fire Thursday afternoon in north Reno.
An off-duty Sparks Firefighter first noticed the smoke around 12:15 before calling 911.
Investigators say there was no one inside the house at the time of the fire. It took firefighters from Reno and Sparks Fire Departments about 15 minutes to extinguish the flames.
The fire caused major damage to the home's kitchen and living room areas. There were no injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.