November 23, 2014
More than 860 homes and businesses in Southwest Reno lost power for more than three hours. The blackout began Tuesday afternoon when an insulator broke, possibly from being overheated.
Around the same time, another 35 customers in Sparks were plunged into darkness for about an hour, when a tree branch fell into a power line.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.