November 28, 2015
Fire investigators say a 4-year-old boy playing with matches sparked a blaze that caused serious damage to a home in Cold Springs.
The fire broke out in the garage around 11 a-m yesterday
Flames destroyed the garage and spread to the attic area of the
home. Authorities say about half of the rest of the home had heat
and smoke damage.
Damage was estimated at 100-thousand dollars, not including two
vehicles that also were destroyed.
The child's mother was able to get the boy and a baby out of the
home. No one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.