October 31, 2014
RENO, Nev. (AP) - Reno fire officials say a faulty electric stove top is to blame for a house fire that killed several pet dogs, including a litter of puppies. The fire on Ellis Street broke out Friday night. Investigators say a woman who lived at residence tried to put the fire out herself and was treated for burns to her arms, upper torso and smoke inhalation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.