December 21, 2014
An electrical short is the suspected cause of an early morning fire that broke out in a modular classroom at an elementary school in Reno.
Officials say smoke and heat from the blaze activated the fire
alarm at Glenn Duncan Elementary School at around 7:40 a-m.
The fire was contained to a modular classroom and occurred
mainly in the roof and attic area.
Investigators say the fire was related to an electrical short in
the heating system.
No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.