November 23, 2014
CARSON CITY (KOLO) -- Fire was spotted near a Carson City golf course just before five o'clock Saturday -- A home bordering the Silver Oak Golf Course devoured by fire.
Fire officials were concerned because of the proximity to neighboring homes.
However, they were able to contain the flames to one house and an adjoining fence.
No one was home at the time of the fire and there were no reports of injuries.
Fire officials estimate the damage to the home to be about two-hundred thousand dollars.
They believe the fire was caused by a space heater in the garage that ignited nearby materials.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.