November 23, 2014
Clean Harbors Environmental is at 1200 Marietta Way. Proof of Reno residency is required when passes are picked up on the fifth floor of Reno City Hall, at 1 E. First St., between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays until the passes are all given out.
Limited trash removals are also being offered to Reno senior citizens or disabled residents by calling (800) 468-5865, also known as 1-800-Got-Junk?
In addition to the passes, Dumpsters for household trash will be available on April 16 for Reno residences north of the Truckee River. Dumpster locations on will include:
* The east parking lot at McQueen High School, 6085 Lancer Court;
* The southeast parking lot at the North Valleys Sports Complex, 8085 Silver Lake Blvd;
* The parking lot north of Dick Taylor Park at the High Sierra Girls Fast-pitch Softball Academy, 1701 Valley Road;
* Panther Valley Park at 850 Link Lane;
* The parking lot below Lawlor Events Center at the University of Nevada, Reno, 1664 North Virginia St.
For more information on the Reno Clean & Green Campaign, call RenoDIRECT at (775) 334-2099.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.