Clean Harbors Environmental is at 1200 Marietta Way. Proof of Reno residency is required when passes are picked up on the fifth floor of Reno City Hall, at 1 E. First St., between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays until the passes are all given out.
Limited trash removals are also being offered to Reno senior citizens or disabled residents by calling (800) 468-5865, also known as 1-800-Got-Junk?
In addition to the passes, Dumpsters for household trash will be available on April 16 for Reno residences north of the Truckee River. Dumpster locations on will include:
* The east parking lot at McQueen High School, 6085 Lancer Court;
* The southeast parking lot at the North Valleys Sports Complex, 8085 Silver Lake Blvd;
* The parking lot north of Dick Taylor Park at the High Sierra Girls Fast-pitch Softball Academy, 1701 Valley Road;
* Panther Valley Park at 850 Link Lane;
* The parking lot below Lawlor Events Center at the University of Nevada, Reno, 1664 North Virginia St.
For more information on the Reno Clean & Green Campaign, call RenoDIRECT at (775) 334-2099.