January 27, 2015
A small fire broke out Wednesday night just before nine o'clock.
The flames were contained to an area near the garage, of the home located on 5010 Greenbrae in Sparks.
The flames were contained just before 10 o'clock.
No word yet on what started the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.