December 19, 2014
Tuesday night's cold temperatures, may have contributed to a house fire in Reno.
Flames started in the chimney of a home on Cordone Avenue, and quickly spread to the roof and into the attic.
Firefighters say three people, who lived in the home, must now look for another place to stay.
The Red Cross is providing shelter assistance.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.