University of Nevada Police Services is seeking your assistance in identifying the person in this photograph.
The suspect is wanted at both UNR and City of Reno for a variety of property crimes.
He was last seen in the Frandsen Humanities Building on November 20, 2007 between 9:15 AM and 1:30 PM, where he stole several items from an employee.
The suspect is described as a black male adult, early 20’s, with long dreadlocks; approximately 6’2”, 180-200 lbs.
If you have information on the identity of the subject, please contact Sergeant Kevin Stein, University Police Services, at 775-784-4013.
We would like to take this opportunity to offer the following office theft tips:
- Make a point of getting acquainted with those employees who work in your building.
- Always lock your door, desks and closets, even if you will be away for even a few minutes.
- Recognize strangers, and call University Police Services if you feel someone doesn’t belong.
- Be assertive where security is concerned. You have both rights and obligations in this regard. You have a right to expect your co-workers to follow good security practices and to do things which protect your interests. You have an obligation to do the same for them.
- Secure personal property when you are in your office and when you are away.
- Don't let people see where you keep your purse, briefcase, etc., unless you know them and can trust them.
- Get a security survey of your office or work area. Call University Police Services to arrange for an officer to come out and survey your office or work area.