Updated: 9:34 PM
- Jimmy Carter's recent announcement, cancer has spread to his brain took most people off guard. Especially when you consider----the cancer started as a melanoma-- or-- skin cancer. How can something outside the body make its way to internal organs is explained by a local dermatologist.
Posted: 5:14 PM
- NDOT is hiring temporary highway maintenance workers to help keep winter roads clear, including snow plow and anti-icing operations and assisting in highway emergency response, among other duties.
Updated: 1:21 PM
- Vester Flanagan appeared to become increasingly volatile in recent years, picking fights with co-workers and others he encountered over seemingly mundane events or perceived slights and culminating with the on-air slaying of two former colleagues who he believed had wronged him.
Posted: 1:26 PM
- U.S. stocks are closing sharply higher after China's main stock index logged its biggest gain in eight weeks. A report also showed that the U.S. economy expanded at a much faster pace than previously estimated.
Posted: 11:52 AM
- The Reno City Council has approved a $100,000 grant to help Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada & The St. Vincent’s Programs administer a new “Motel to Homes” Program that will permanently relocate at least 32 local families living in downtown weekly motels.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.