Posted: 1:54 AM
- A fugitive former Los Angeles police officer charged with killing a man during an off-duty fight has been deported back to the U.S. after his arrest in northern Mexico, authorities said.
Posted: 1:16 AM
- Floodwaters kept rising Tuesday across much of Texas as storms dumped almost another foot of rain on the Houston area, stranding hundreds of motorists and inundating the famously congested highways that serve the nation's fourth-largest city.
- The Bill Cosby fallout, continues in Nevada. A woman claiming to be one of his victims is the sounding voice for a bill signed into law, giving sexual assault victims more time to speak out.
- The Wayne Burgarello trial resumed Tuesday with detailed forensic evidence, but the central question in the case stands. Did he believe he was firing in self-defense or was he the aggressor?
- The City of Reno, Regional Transportation Commission (RTC), and Washoe County Senior Services have collaborated to create the Stuff-a-Bus for Seniors Donation Drive through May 29, 2015.
- Reno Little Theater is proud to present the next main stage show in their 80th season with Clybourne Park. The show runs from May 29 to June 14 at 147 East Pueblo Street in Midtown Reno.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.