- The King County medical examiner has confirmed that a body found in a ravine in the Seattle suburb of Auburn is that of missing actress Misty Upham, known for her roles in "August: Osage County," ''Frozen River" and "Django Unchained."
- Police in the Seattle suburb of Auburn say they believe they have found the body of missing actress Misty Upham, known for her roles in "August: Osage County," ''Frozen River" and "Django Unchained."
- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says it is investigating allegations that former "7th Heaven" star Stephen Collins exposed himself to a teenage girl in the early 1980s.
- NBC News medical correspondent Nancy Snyderman has admitted that some members of her crew violated a voluntary quarantine to protect against Ebola, a misstep that caused New Jersey health officials to make that quarantine mandatory.
- The Nielsen Company says the 17.3 million people who watched the fifth season opener of "The Walking Dead" Sunday is a record both for the show and for a cable television program.
7 Things You Didn't Know About 'The Wonder Years' From their relationships with their co-stars to casting secrets, Savage, who played Kevin Arnold, and McKellar, who portrayed his love interest, Winnie Cooper, told ABC News all about their time on the show, which aired from 1988 to 1993.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.