- A polygamous family says the landmark Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage shows that laws prohibiting consensual adult relationships are outdated even if the unions are unpopular.
- A Texas judge has told lawyers for an Australian woman to set aside $10 million for a former business partner who says she was cheated out of her share of the sale of the rights to the best-selling "Fifty Shades Trilogy."
- The free online dictionary of current usage, OxfordDictionaries.com, issued its quarterly update Thursday of new words that have gained widespread currency in the English language.
- A Connecticut theater in Hartford says it had its highest sales day in its 52-year history after announcing Kevin Bacon will star in a stage adaptation of the story that inspired Alfred Hitchcock's 1954 classic film "Rear Window."
- "Jackass" star Steve-O will face five criminal charges after he climbed a crane in Hollywood to protest SeaWorld and drew dozens of emergency responders to a construction site earlier this month.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.