Updated: 12:36 PM
- NBC said Monday that it is ending its business relationship with mogul and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump because of comments he made about immigrants during the announcement of his campaign.
- Chris Squire, the bassist and co-founder of the progressive rock band Yes who recently announced he had leukemia, has died, according to a statement from his band members on Sunday. He was 67.
- Burning Man festival organizers are pushing back after the U.S. Bureau of Land Management requested upgraded accommodations for its officials at this year's event in the Nevada desert.
- The real winner of the much-hyped boxing matchup between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao may have been Nevada casinos who saw their slot machine and table game fortunes rise by more than $1 billion in a busy May.
- A California medical examiner's office has confirmed that Oscar-winning composer James Horner was the pilot killed in a plane crash this week, and the death has been ruled an accident.
- Entertainer Flavor Flav's arrest last month in Las Vegas on allegations he was speeding and driving under the influence has delayed an expected settlement in a New York case on similar charges.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.