Do The Nugget Tonight!
For all the latest information on our weekly top-name entertainment, go to janugget.com and Do The Nugget Tonight!
Local Entertainment News
Ringo Starr, Green Day, Bill Withers Enter Rock Hall
Updated: 4:54 PM
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is welcoming its newest class, featuring a Beatle, three punks from California and a guitar god from Texas.
'Star Wars: Battlefront' Unleashed at Fan Convention
- The Force isn't merely awakening on the big screen. It's also returning to the video game realm.
Sarah Jessica Parker Headed For 'Divorce'
- Sarah Jessica Parker's HBO follow-up to "Sex and the City" is a comedy about marital woes.
"Duck Dynasty" Family Debuts Musical In Las Vegas
- There is no shortage of beards, camo, hunting and God alongside a bit of recent real-life scandal in "Duck Commander Musical."
GLAAD Study Finds Studio Movies Lagging In LGBT Roles
- An annual study by GLAAD has found that Hollywood studios continue to lag in producing films representing gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people, but have improved slightly over the last year
Stiviano Ordered to Pay $800,000 To Shelly Sterling
- Shelly Sterling says she feels vindicated in her legal victory against a woman her husband lavished with gifts.
'Dr. Phil' Lawsuit Tossed Before Defamation Lawsuit
- A defamation lawsuit filed against television host "Dr. Phil" McGraw by two brothers once considered suspects in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway has been dismissed.
Millionaire Robert Durst Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charge
- Jailed millionaire Robert Durst has pleaded not guilty to a federal charge of possessing a gun after a felony conviction.
Percy Sledge, Who Sang 'When A Man Loves a Woman,' Dies
- Percy Sledge, who recorded the classic 1966 soul ballad "When a Man Loves a Woman," has died. He was 74.
Director Michelle MacLaren Exits 'Wonder Woman'
- "Wonder Woman" is down a director.
Gondola Would Create Huge Ski Area Near Tahoe
- Squaw Valley Ski Holdings LLC announced plans Monday to build a high-speed gondola connecting its Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows ski resorts near Lake Tahoe and create one of the largest ski areas in the country.
Man Run Over By Suge Knight Says He Punched Rap Mogul
- A man who Marion "Suge" Knight ran over says he was upset with the former rap music mogul and punched him through the window of the truck before a deadly encounter that left his friend dead.
'Furious 7' Keeps Speed, Tops Box Office With $60.6 Million
- The high-octane thriller "Furious 7" maintained its pace in its second week, speeding away with $60.6 million at North American theaters, bringing its box-office total to a robust $252.5 million, according to studio estimates Sunday.
Rapper Nelly Arrested
- NASHVILLE (AP) - Rapper and reality TV star Nelly is facing felony drug charges after being arrested in Tennessee on Saturday.
Man Charged With Stalking Sandra Bullock To Stand Trial
- A judge says a man arrested inside Sandra Bullock's home should stand trial on stalking and weapons charges.
Stones, Foo Fighters To Play 11-Day Festival In Quebec City
- The Rolling Stones, Foo Fighters and Iggy Azalea will play during an 11-day festival in Quebec City, Canada.
Pink Getting BMI President's Award
- Pink will be honored with the BMI President's Award next month.
Actress Barton Sues Mother
- Mischa Barton has sued her mother, claiming she has stolen money earned during her acting career.
Elton John and Michael Stipe Call for Protection of Transgender Inmates
- Elton John and Michael Stipe are calling for the equal rights of transgender inmates.
"Dukes of Hazzard" Actor Dies at 88
- The prolific actor best known for his role as Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane on "The Dukes of Hazzard" has died. James Best was 88.
BB King Hospitalized for Dehydration
- Blues musician B.B. King has been hospitalized, but his daughter says he is doing "much better."
ABC to Air Diane Sawyer Interview With Bruce Jenner
- ABC says that Diane Sawyer will conduct a two-hour interview with Bruce Jenner that will air on Friday, April 24.
"Twin Peaks" Co-Creator Leaves Update Project
- Showtime is expressing hope of salvaging an updated version of "Twin Peaks" after its co-creator, David Lynch, announced he is leaving the project.
Entertainment Giant Viacom Announces Cutbacks
- Media giant Viacom is announcing a round of layoffs and restructuring that will result in $785 million in special expenses to be booked in its recently ended quarter.
Priscilla Presley: No Elvis Imitators at New Chapel
- The King will not appear at Elvis Presley's Graceland Wedding Chapel that's coming soon to Las Vegas - exactly how Priscilla Presley wants it.
More Local Entertainment News
Local Movie Theatres
Century Park Lane 16
210 E. Plumb Lane
Reno, NV 89502
Entertainment Headlines - ABC.com