Do The Nugget Tonight!
For all the latest information on our weekly top-name entertainment, go to janugget.com and Do The Nugget Tonight!
Local Entertainment News
Wilde, Sudeikis Welcome In First Child
- It's a boy for Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis
FCC Plans Internet Regulation Change
- The Federal Communications Commission is set to propose new open Internet rules that would allow content companies to pay for faster delivery over the so-called "last mile" connection to people's homes.
Actress Foster Marries Girlfriend
- Jodie Foster is a married woman.
Man Stalking Country Singer Warned By Judge
- A Nashville judge has issued a stern warning to a man accused of stalking country music singer John Rich.
Comic Brooks To Tackle One-Man Show
- Mel Brooks has seemingly done it all in his illustrious show biz career. But there's one thing he's tackled only recently - a one-man show.
Cleveland Family Says Comic Rivers Should Offer Apology
- Attorneys for two women held in a Cleveland home and abused for a decade say Joan Rivers should apologize for comparing living in her daughter's guest room with the captivity they experienced.
Judge Denies Petition In Michael Jackson Death Case
- The California Supreme Court has refused to review the involuntary manslaughter conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor, rejecting his lawyer's petition without comment.
Sony Developing Live-Action Barbie Comedy
- Barbie is coming alive.
Jodie Foster Weds Artist Alexandra Hedison
- Jodie Foster is a married woman.
Bon Jovi Shows Brotherly Love
- Jon Bon Jovi makes a special trip to housing project in Phildelphia
Chris Brown Bodyguard Convicted of Assault
- A judge has convicted singer Chris Brown's bodyguard of an assault charge following a two-day trial that provided a preview of a similar case against Brown.
UNLV Legend Back Home After Hospital Stay
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian is back home after spending 10 days in a Las Vegas hospital following a heart attack.
Record Store Day Rocks Midtown
- For those of you who can't part with your record players and your analog version of Detroit Rock City, today is your day at Recycled Records.
New Life May Come To Faltering Reno Golf Course
- A nonprofit group is taking over Rosewood Lakes Golf Course in a deal approved by the Reno City Council.
Chris Brown Trial could Start as Soon as Friday
- A judge in Washington is expected give her verdict soon in the trial of a bodyguard for singer Chris Brown on an assault charge.
Soda Refill Costs Man $525
- A South Carolina man was fined and lost his job, because he refilled his soda in a cafeteria without paying for the refill.
Robin Williams Ready For Doubtfire Sequel
- Fox 2000 is developing the sequel to the 1993 hit comedy "Mrs. Doubtfire," which starred Robin Williams.
Lost Radio Program Featuring Hank Williams Found
- Previously unreleased recordings of country music legend Hank Williams performing songs on a 1950 radio show will be released next month for download and on vinyl.
Sitcom Actors Preparing For Divorce
- Court records show Will Arnett has filed for divorce from Amy Poehler more than 18 months after the comedians announced their separation
Los Angeles Times Has New Competitor
- A new daily newspaper has hit the streets of Los Angeles.
Fired Yahoo Executive Walks Away With Millions
- Yahoo's recently fired chief operating officer, Henrique de Castro, left the Internet company with a severance package of $58 million even though he lasted just 15 months on the job.
Mellencamp Lashes Out At Republican Governor
- Liberal rocker John Mellencamp wants conservative Republican Gov. Scott Walker to know he supports union rights and says Walker should think about that before using his songs on the campaign trail.
Rocker Young Kickstarts New Project
- Neil Young has raised more than $6 million through a Kickstarter campaign to fund the singer-songwriter's digital music project PonoMusic.
Clinton Daughter Won't Rule Out Political Career
- Chelsea Clinton says she might run for office someday - if she becomes dissatisfied with the job her elected representatives are doing.
Miley Cyrus Hospitalized, Cancels Kansas City Show
- Miley Cyrus is in the hospital and unable to perform her "Bangerz" concert in Kansas City, Mo., as planned.
More Local Entertainment News
Local Movie Theatres
Century Park Lane 16
210 E. Plumb Lane
Reno, NV 89502
Entertainment Headlines - ABC.com
Jodie Foster Marries Alexandra Hedison
Jodie Foster married her girlfriend, Alexandra Hedison, ABC News confirmed.
How Matt Bomer Lost Over 35 Pounds for 'The Normal Heart'
Matt Bomer really committed himself to his role in "The Normal Heart," where he plays a gay man dying of AIDS.
So much so, that the "White Collar" star told Details magazine he lost a lot of weight for the film.
"I stopped weighing myself after losing 35 pounds," Bomer told the magazine. "I thought the number wasn't the important thing to focus on. This wasn't 'Biggest Loser.'"
Bomer said he worked with doctors, did a 14-day alkalized-water, juice, tea, and enzyme cleanse and spoke with Matthew McConaughey, who also lost major weight for his Oscar-winning performance in "Dallas Buyers Club."
Selena Gomez Says 'Love for Myself is Lacking'
Is Selena Gomez doubting herself?
Tuesday, the singer posted an old interview that reads off lyrics to a song, saying "I got every material thing I could ever need/ I got the love from my fans that adore me ... But my love for myself is lacking a little bit."
The Instagram post is an interview with Mary J. Blige about her 2007 album "Growing Pains" and maybe Gomez is feeling a little of the same.
"I'm not saying I haven't made progress, but I have got a lot of work to do," it continues. "And stay in a positive state of mind."
Prince Charles's Brother-In-Law Mark Shand Dead At 62
The brother of Camilla Parker-Bowles suffered a head injury in NYC.
Meet 'Deano': Dean McDermott Deceptive Alter Ego
"True Tori," the Lifetime series where cameras record Tori Spelling dealing with the aftermath of husband Dean McDermott's infidelity, premiered Tuesday night and it was one for the books.
"I don't know what I'm going to say to him today," Tori Spelling says as she drives to pick up husband Dean McDermott after he's been in rehab for three months following an affair he had last year.
Spelling is conflicted as she is "excited" to see her husband, but knows that makes her sound "weak."
"I miss him, I miss having my best friends," she says, tearing up. "That was just stripped from me. After 7 years and it was just gone one day."