Do The Nugget Tonight!
For all the latest information on our weekly top-name entertainment, go to janugget.com and Do The Nugget Tonight!
Local Entertainment News
Trial Needed to Solve 'Blurred Lines' Case
- A federal judge says a trial is needed to determine whether the hit song "Blurred Lines" copied elements of Marvin Gaye's music.
Orson Welles' Last Film May Finally Be Released
- Orson Welles's last film may finally be nearing release after decades as one of cinema's most storied unfinished creations.
Despite Protests, UC Berkeley Will Let Maher Speak
- The University of California, Berkeley, has decided to allow TV personality Bill Maher to speak at a December commencement despite protests from people who accuse him of having bigoted, anti-Muslim views.
Suge Knight, Katt Williams Charged With Robbery
- Los Angeles prosecutors have charged Suge Knight and comedian Katt Williams with robbery after a celebrity photographer reported the men stole her camera.
Zac Brown Band to Headline Championship Tailgate
- The Grammy Award-winning Zac Brown Band will headline the tailgate party before the inaugural College Football Playoff national championship game in January.
TV Rollout Planned for Bush Book About Father
- Former President George W. Bush will be back in the public eye as he promotes "41," his upcoming book about his father, former President George H.W. Bush.
MTV Turning "Scream" Into Series
- With Halloween imminent, MTV is ready to "Scream."
Phil Collins Gives Vast Alamo Collection to Texas
- British pop star Phil Collins has handed over his vast collection of artifacts related to the Battle of the Alamo and the Texas Revolution to the state of Texas.
Taylor Swift Getting Wax Treatment
- Taylor Swift is getting double the love from Madame Tussauds wax museum with her figure being unveiled in both Washington and Hollywood.
Neil Patrick Harris to Host Variety Series
- NBC is bringing Neil Patrick Harris back to series television as host of a comedy-variety series.
Aaron Lewis Apologizes for Botching World Series Performance
- Aaron Lewis has apologized for botching the lyrics of "The Star-Spangled Banner" during his performance before Game 5 of the World Series.
"Welcome Back, Kotter" Star Strassman Dies
- The actress who played Gabe Kaplan's wife, Julie, on the 1970s sitcom "Welcome Back, Kotter," has died at age 66.
Swift to Headline New Year's Eve in NYC
- Taylor Swift will be shakin' it up in New York City's Times Square on New Year's Eve.
"Fast and Furious 7" Retitled "Furious 7"
- The latest "Fast and Furious" movie has been retitled "Furious 7."
Signed Rolling Stones Book Offered for $5K
- The next Rolling Stones project will cost you a lot more than the average concert ticket.
Milsap, Wiseman, Cochran Become Hall of Famers
- Ronnie Milsap, the blind country-soul singer and pianist, joined bluegrass vocalist Mac Wiseman and the late songwriter Hank Cochran as the newest members of the Country Music Hall of Fame on Sunday.
Actor, Ohio Native Ed O'Neill Aids Traficant Movie
- Ed O'Neill is supporting an effort to raise funds to complete a documentary about a colorful congressman in his native northeast Ohio.
Britney Spears to Get Vegas Key, 'Britney Day'
- Caesars Entertainment says pop star Britney Spears will get a key to the Las Vegas Strip and celebrate with her own dedicated day.
Steinbeck Heirs Fight Over Control of Movie Rights
- John Steinbeck's heirs say a literary agency is wrongly cutting them out of negotiations over possible movie deals for the late Nobel Prize-winning author's books.
AMC Enters Joint Venture to Operate BBC America
- AMC Networks Inc. says it will pay $200 million to acquire a stake in BBC America.
Chris Brown Following Probation Rules, According to Judge
- A judge says Chris Brown has been doing well and following his probation rules since his last hearing in August.
Cuomo Memoir Sales Off To Slow Start in 1st Week
- Days after New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo tempered expectations about how well his new memoir is selling, the first results are in
Search For World's Funniest Person Moves to Vegas
- The international search to find the world's funniest person moves to Las Vegas.
Renee Zellweger: 'People Don't Know Me in My 40s'
- Renee Zellweger says she looks different because she's "living a different, happy, more fulfilling life."
Journalist Heading Home After Ebola Recovery
- An American video journalist who has recovered from Ebola will soon head home to Rhode Island with his family.
More Local Entertainment News
Local Movie Theatres
Century Park Lane 16
210 E. Plumb Lane
Reno, NV 89502
Entertainment Headlines - ABC.com