- Joe Jackson, the father of the late Michael Jackson and patriarch of the musical family, has been discharged from the Brazilian hospital where he was treated after he had a stroke in late July while visiting Brazil.
- A judge says Justin Bieber is complying with the terms of his probation in a vandalism case and has given the singer until later this year to complete community labor requirements of his sentence.
- Sales dropped sharply for Harper Lee's "Go Set a Watchman" in its second week of publication. But it remained the best-selling book in the country for the week ending July 26, according to Nielsen BookScan.
- One of the organizers of a birthday party that brought the father of the late Michael Jackson to Brazil says he's in stable condition in a Sao Paulo hospital after suffering a stroke.
- The biting satirical musical that mocks Mormons has finally come to the heart of Mormonlandia, starting a sold-out, two-week run Tuesday at a Salt Lake City theater two blocks from the church's flagship temple and headquarters.
Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy Have Split The summer of celebrity splits continue and the latest is a big one.
"Here is the official statement on @KermitTheFrog and moi's relationship termination" Miss Piggy wro
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.