October 22, 2014
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A spokesman for Charlie Sheen says the "Two
and a Half Men" star wants to get back to work this month.
The 45-year-old actor remains in rehab but hopes to return to TV's top-rated comedy by the end of February, publicist Stan Rosenfield said Thursday. That's a "target" projection, Rosenfield said.
The series halted production after Sheen sought treatment for undisclosed reasons following a 911 call and brief stay at a Los
Angeles-area hospital last week. According to a tape of the 911 call, Sheen was said to be intoxicated and in pain.
With uncertainty over Sheen's return, CBS is planning to use a combination of "Two and a Half Men" reruns and other sitcoms to fill out its Monday night schedule. The network has two unaired episodes of "Men" in hand, which are to be broadcast Feb. 7 and
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.