SPARKS, Nev. (KOLO)-- A family of five was displaced Friday afternoon after a house fire on Gault Way near Probasco Way.
The scene of a fire on Gault Way in Sparks that displaced a family of five. Photo by Mike Cooper/KOLO.
The fire at 24 E. Gault Way, reported shortly before 3 p.m. August 11, 2017, caused fire damage to the kitchen and the attic and smoke damage throughout the home, the Sparks Fire Department said. The attic was on fire when crews arrived. No one was home at the time.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The American Red Cross is assisting the family that was displaced.