TAHOMA, Calif. (KOLO)-- Fire damaged a home Thursday morning in Tahoma. The North Tahoe Fire Protection District said the resident started the fire accidentally while doing hobby work. No one was injured.
The North Tahoe Fire Protection District released this photograph by Ron Richman of a home fire in Tahoma started by a resident doing hobby activities.
NTFPD and the Meeks Bay Fire Protection District responded to the fire near Antelope Way and Alder Street about 9:48 a.m. June 7, 2018.
Fire crews arrived to find 50 percent of the two-story home on fire. Crews put out the flames and kept it from spreading to other homes.