Damonte Ranch Town Center evacuations lifted

By  | 
View Map

RENO, Nev. (KOLO) -- A gas leak along Steamboat Parkway in Reno forced several businesses to evacuate Tuesday night.

A driver hit a gas meter just before 7:00 p.m. February 6, 2018 and caused an underground gas leak.

NV Energy arrived on scene shortly after the gas line break to stop the leak and make repairs.

Crews on scene walked to each business to make sure they were free of natural gas; all businesses were expected to be open Wednesday.