The money collected will be donated to Renown Children's Miracle Network.
September 21st is National Gymnastics Day and Gymnastics Nevada is hosting a fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network. The money collected will be donated to Renown Children's Miracle Network here in Reno. Our goal this year is to raise $1000. One of our very own is an ambassador for Children's Miracle Network, having had her life saved as a 15oz. baby; this is an important cause for us.
The top three individuals in the country who raise the most money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals will receive:
* Round-trip airfare for two to the 2014 AT&T American Cup.
* Two tickets to the 2014 AT&T American Cup which is an international gymnastics competition being held in Greensboro, NC on March 1, 2014.
* Two pre-event VIP hospitality passes.
* A one night stay in the USA Gymnastics host hotel.
The event will be September 21st at both our Sparks and Reno locations.
* Sparks - 225 Lilliard Dr.
* Reno - 5475 Reno Corporate Dr.
Warm up is at 2:00pm and the challenge starts at 2:30pm sharp.
Gymnasts have two challenges to choose from this year. The first is how many cartwheels can they do in one minute? The second is how long can they hold a handstand?
ASAP! It is a good cause and is benefiting the community. Thank you!!
For more information, contact 775-355-7755