More Community Spotlight
Annual Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival
- Festival Highlights and Culinary Traditions Include Farm-to-Tahoe Dinner, Bike Wine Tasting Tour, Blazing Pans Cook Off and Grand Tasting; Encompass the Best of Northstar California’s Laid-Back Luxury and Style
Sierra Nevada Journeys Provides Watershed Education
- Sierra Nevada Journeys educates students, teachers, and volunteers on local issues associated with the Truckee River Watershed through a grant provided by the Truckee River Fund at the Community Foundation of Western Nevada.
KOLO Fan Drive 2014 Underway
- With summer and rising temperatures here, we're asking you to become part of the annual KOLO 8 Fan Club.
More More Community Spotlight
Resources for Non-profits
The KOLOCares partnership process
- Creating media partnerships with local community organizations and events has been extremely successful. Since our launch in February, we’ve designed over 120 community-enhancing alliances.
Help Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful
- Many of us love to take advantage of all the outdoor activities the Truckee Meadows has to offer. Now there’s a way you can enjoy the scenic views while keeping our area beautiful.
Don’t forget to hire or recruit an event photographer
- Community events occur on a very frequent basis here in Northern Nevada. Whether the events attract 20 or 2,000 people, there’s one commonality…great memories. However, not every event is properly captured, as recruiting the photographer is typically the last thought or forgotten. Here are a few tips for your next event.
Putting the donor first
- Focusing on the donor will help your organization reach its goals.
Steps of a charitable marketing plan
- Non-profit marketing involves the activities and strategies designed to spread the message of the organization
More Resources for Non-profits
SOS-Volunteer Match KOLOCares