More Community Spotlight
Immunization Clinics Set for Students Heading Back to School
- To help prepare children for the upcoming school year, Immunize Nevada is holding several clinics during the month of August.
Start a Business or Grow One with NxLeveL® and a Lot of Experts
- The NxLeveL for Entrepreneurs business planning course is coming back to Carson City after huge success with 20 graduates in the 2013 class. This award-winning program has provided the tools to start and grow a small business to more than 3,000 Nevadans. Business development is key to the economic growth of our State’s communities and the Nevada SBDC is excited to provide this college-level curriculum for this region.
Nevada Walk & 5K for Hemophilia On September 27
- For the first time in its history, The Nevada Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation will host two Hemophilia Walks on the same day to help raise critical funds and awareness for those Nevadans affected by inherited bleeding and clotting disorders including Hemophilia and von Willebrand disease.
More More Community Spotlight
Resources for Non-profits
The KOLOCares partnership process
- Creating media partnerships with local community organizations and events has been extremely successful. Since our launch in February, we’ve designed over 120 community-enhancing alliances.
Help Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful
- Many of us love to take advantage of all the outdoor activities the Truckee Meadows has to offer. Now there’s a way you can enjoy the scenic views while keeping our area beautiful.
Don’t forget to hire or recruit an event photographer
- Community events occur on a very frequent basis here in Northern Nevada. Whether the events attract 20 or 2,000 people, there’s one commonality…great memories. However, not every event is properly captured, as recruiting the photographer is typically the last thought or forgotten. Here are a few tips for your next event.
Putting the donor first
- Focusing on the donor will help your organization reach its goals.
Steps of a charitable marketing plan
- Non-profit marketing involves the activities and strategies designed to spread the message of the organization
More Resources for Non-profits
SOS-Volunteer Match KOLOCares