NYEP's Fall Harvest Festival
The Annual Fall Harvest Festival at Bartley Ranch will be held from 11am to 5pm on Saturday, September 27th, at 6000 Bartley Ranch Road. There will be games, food, and entertainment, where admission and parking is free.
More Community Spotlight
Funding Raised for New Bike Path
- The Tahoe Fund announced it has met its goal of raising $750,000 in private donations for a spectacular new bike path from Incline Village to Sand Harbor State Park. This private investment will trigger more than 12 million dollars in public funds from federal, state and local governments. The new path will create an incredible recreational amenity on the eastern shore of Lake Tahoe while also significantly improving the safety of the highway corridor.
National EMS Memorial Bike Ride Returns to Reno
- For the second consecutive year, the National EMS (Emergency Medical Services) Memorial Bike Ride, also known as the Muddy Angels, will hold a west coast cycling event that will start in Reno on Monday, Sept. 22 and will conclude in San Francisco on Saturday, Sept. 27.
Advanced Health Chiropractic Hosts Family Fun Day
- Advanced Health Chiropractic is hosting a charity event on Saturday, September 20, to benefit community organizations.
More More Community Spotlight
Resources for Non-profits
The KOLOCares partnership process
- Creating media partnerships with local community organizations and events has been extremely successful. Since our launch in February, we’ve designed over 120 community-enhancing alliances.
Help Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful
- Many of us love to take advantage of all the outdoor activities the Truckee Meadows has to offer. Now there’s a way you can enjoy the scenic views while keeping our area beautiful.
Don’t forget to hire or recruit an event photographer
- Community events occur on a very frequent basis here in Northern Nevada. Whether the events attract 20 or 2,000 people, there’s one commonality…great memories. However, not every event is properly captured, as recruiting the photographer is typically the last thought or forgotten. Here are a few tips for your next event.
Putting the donor first
- Focusing on the donor will help your organization reach its goals.
Steps of a charitable marketing plan
- Non-profit marketing involves the activities and strategies designed to spread the message of the organization
More Resources for Non-profits
SOS-Volunteer Match KOLOCares