Engage children in family philanthropy
Involving your children, no matter the age, in philanthropy is a great way to teach values of community, charity and helping your fellow man.
Resources for Non-profits
Seven tips for fundraising success
- When it comes to raising funds for your organizations, here’s a handful of tips to consider adding to your overall fund development strategy.
Apply for KOLOCares Pillars Program
- The KOLOCares Pillars Program presents non-profit organizations with an opportunity to generate significant awareness to increase event attendance, fundraising, and voluntary support.
The KOLOCares partnership process
- Creating media partnerships with local community organizations and events has been extremely successful. Since our launch in February, we’ve designed over 120 community-enhancing alliances.
Don’t forget to hire or recruit an event photographer
- Community events occur on a very frequent basis here in Northern Nevada. Whether the events attract 20 or 2,000 people, there’s one commonality…great memories. However, not every event is properly captured, as recruiting the photographer is typically the last thought or forgotten. Here are a few tips for your next event.
Putting the donor first
- Focusing on the donor will help your organization reach its goals.
More Resources for Non-profits
SOS-Volunteer Match KOLOCares