Engage children in family philanthropy
Involving your children, no matter the age, in philanthropy is a great way to teach values of community, charity and helping your fellow man.
Resources for Non-profits
The KOLOCares partnership process
- Creating media partnerships with local community organizations and events has been extremely successful. Since our launch in February, we’ve designed over 120 community-enhancing alliances.
Help Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful
- Many of us love to take advantage of all the outdoor activities the Truckee Meadows has to offer. Now there’s a way you can enjoy the scenic views while keeping our area beautiful.
Don’t forget to hire or recruit an event photographer
- Community events occur on a very frequent basis here in Northern Nevada. Whether the events attract 20 or 2,000 people, there’s one commonality…great memories. However, not every event is properly captured, as recruiting the photographer is typically the last thought or forgotten. Here are a few tips for your next event.
Putting the donor first
- Focusing on the donor will help your organization reach its goals.
Steps of a charitable marketing plan
- Non-profit marketing involves the activities and strategies designed to spread the message of the organization
More Resources for Non-profits
SOS-Volunteer Match KOLOCares