Updated: 7:55 AM
- The Obama administration is moving to protect the nation's drinking water with rules that clarify which smaller streams, tributaries and wetlands are protected from pollution under the Clean Water Act.
Updated: 5:31 AM
- Wednesday, May 27, depending on weather, a Nevada Department of Transportation project will further evaluate and secure the Cave Rock rock face and slope on U.S. 50, Lake Tahoe following recent rockfall.
Updated: 7:58 AM
- Truckee Meadows Fire District calls automatic aid the first step in improving fire services regionally; TMFPD agrees to meet in June to discuss automatic aid for fire services with city of Reno.
Posted: 8:37 AM
- Nevada State Treasurer Dan Schwartz and the SSgA Upromise 529 Plan will host a day of free admission on May 27 at the Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum (The Discovery) to celebrate National College Savings Day
- The City of Reno, Regional Transportation Commission (RTC), and Washoe County Senior Services have collaborated to create the Stuff-a-Bus for Seniors Donation Drive through May 29, 2015.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.