- The Nevada Department of Health and Human Services and the Nevada Department of Corrections report that there was one confirmed case and two suspected cases of E.coli at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock
- Moisture will continue to increase as the flow becomes southerly over the next couple days. Showers and T-storms will develop in the heat of the afternoons through the weekend. Coverage will mostly be south of Highway 50 on Friday, spreading north to include most areas over the weekend. While temperatures will stay hot, they will not be quite as high due to the increase in cloud cover and storm development during the hottest hours of the day. -Jeff
- The Carson City District Attorney's Office has found more victims and added charges in the case of 21-year-old Jacob Daniel Houser, now held in lieu of $1 million bail while facing felony child sexual assault charges.
- The 19-year-old man accused of fatally shooting a mother in a Las Vegas neighborhood says in a taped confession that he mistook her for drug thugs who had threatened him and his family.
- Now through July 31, when you donate to Food For Families annual Summer Fresh Drive, Raley’s will provide a matching donation of fresh fruits and vegetables to your local food bank – up to $25,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.