- The Washoe County Registrar of Voters has finished a recount of votes from the race for Nevada Assembly District 26, and the results are the same. That means Randy Kerner remains the winner.
- Northern Nevada’s U.S. Marshals-led fugitive task force is asking for the public’s help in tracking two men accused of a violent takeover of a casino in Madera County, California.
- Officials at the Treasure Island hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip say they've mutually agreed with comedian Bill Cosby to cancel his upcoming performance there amid a growing number of sexual assault allegations.
- This year the community can get involved in two ways. First, folks, you can donate kids bikes to RBP during business hours (Wednesday through Saturday). Cash donations are also appreciated, as we need to replace parts on some bikes. Second, one and all are invited to come in during two scheduled work parties on December 6 and December 13 from 11a-3p @ RBP (541 E. 4th Street).
- Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is hosting a bake sale on Sunday, Nov. 23 from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m., where freshly baked pumpkin pies will be available for purchase at only $5 per pie. 100% of proceeds from all pies sold will be donated to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.